- 3 eggs
- ½ cup rolled oats (eg; harraways organic)
- dash of cinnamon
- ½ banana mashed into mix
- pinch of himalayan salt
Mix together and leave overnight in fridge.
Cook as a pancake on low heat
Cook until 1 side is golden which almost cooks the pancake through, flip then second side will only take 1-2 minutes to cook.
Eat with a good dollop of yoghurt (eg; greek or coconut yoghurt)
- Add 1 dsp flaxseeds to the mix & replace the 1 x whole egg
- Use fresh or frozen berries in place of banana. Add these just before cooking.
- Eat with organic maple syrup (1 tablespoon)
- Eat cold as a snack with yoghurt or spread with nut butter
Adjust to ramp up the protein without using whole eggs:
- Males; 5 Egg whites, 1 whole eggs & 60 grams rolled oats
- Females: 3 egg white 1 whole egg & 50 grams rolled oats