- ½ head of cauliflower cut into florets
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of paprika
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup toasted sesame seeds or pine nuts (or both)
- In a food processor, process the cauliflower till it looks like cauliflower rice (or coarse rice grains). Move into a large salad bowl.
- To make the dressing add into a bowl the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest, cumin powder, garlic and paprika. Whisk really well and leave to one side.
- Add to the cauliflower cous cous the chopped parsley, coriander, mint, onion and cucumber. Pour the dressing over and stir throughout.
- Add the chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Just before serving, add a sprinkle of the toasted sesame seeds or pine nuts.
- Serve with your choice of protein such as fish, chicken etc.