We are following the Framework for exercise facilities that have been put together by the Exercise NZ. (The governing body for exercise facilities in NZ)
We always want members to have a great workout and fun while at Mint and with these NEW guidelines in place, we hope that this does not change. There may be some times that the level 2 guidelines being bent please let us know and we will try to rectify the issue ASAP.
The guidelines that will make us safe while still having enjoying our workout:
- Everyone must sign in and out when entering the gym, if you don’t have an entry/health and safety tag please ask the staff to assign you a new one.
- A deep clean will be completed by the new cleaners on Wednesday the 13th using a vapour system.
Entry to the gym will be by the rear car park door facing Birmingham Drive this will require a entry/H&S tag to gain entry. (if you need a new fob let us know) Exit can be through the cafe but swiping of the tag is required.
- We moved pieces of the cardio equipment around to ensure that social distancing is maintained.
- There will be extra spray bottles and hand sanitizer placed around the gym for both the clients and trainers. Each person is asked to clean their equipment after use.
- The Mint Team will be doing regular cleaning through out the day.
- Towels are required but please spray and wipe down equipment after use.
- Every member and client will be asked to ensure that they have a towel with them and to wipe all equipment after training.
- Showers and changing rooms will be limited to 3 people at a time, the disabled toilet/changing room will be available through this period as back-up also.
- Water fountain is for filling personal water bottles only, please do not drink from it.
- Personal Trainers will be wearing face masks while training clients.
- There will be a max of 15 people on the Main exercise floor at any one time. 1.5 metres must be maintained while training.
- Mint is 24 hour access facility, please follow all the above guidelines & social distancing when staff are not present and outside of normal hours.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Mike, otherwise enjoy your workout and feel free to ask the team any questions.